Tabs

Sunday, January 23, 2011

RIP Jack LaLanne

So did you read that Jack LaLanne died today at the ripe old age of 96? It's weird because I didn't find out until tonight, but I walked past his juice at Costco today and thought about him in his body suits, getting all pumped up on TV back in the old days. As the first real fitness guru, I feel we should all have a moment of silence for Jack.

**Insert silence here**

OK, I had a really good day today.

Workout: Fire 55 EZ, which I did with nearly all the high impact moves. I'm telling you, I'm really digging TurboFire. It's been a long time since I looked forward to workouts. I'm there right now. I don't like getting up, but I don't dread the workouts, if that makes sense. I also did Declan's dry land hockey training with him. I was huffing and puffing.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk, 1/4 grapefruit. 2 tbl. maple syrup. Yes, I know. I didn't want it to go to waste. That's criminal.

Lunch: Big salad with greens, egg, avocado, tomato, cukes, celery, onion, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, Bragg's. Also took two bites of leftover cheese pizza and ate 1 1/2 Triscuits.

Went to Costco. Did not eat a single sample. That's huge.

Dinner: Homemade beef stew, french bread.

Snack: Ice cream. Yes, I did. Measured out one actual serving and then stopped. It can be done.

But it all came out alright: 1696

Calorie burn: Hmmm, not totally sure of the exact number because my BodyBugg is charging, but I'm pretty certain I got a 500 calorie deficit in today.

Big work week ahead. A lot of sitting on my rear ahead. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Info for Sunday...
    snack-yogurt
    no workout-rest day!
    breakfast-strawberry pancakes with syrup
    lunch-pad thai with chicken
    dinner-bratwurst and sauerkraut, baked beans, salad and a fudgesicle (this was Phoebe's requested birthday dinner!)
    snack-blueberries and dry cereal
    Bye for now!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete