Tabs

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Challenge Starting Jan. 3!

OK, I'm trapped in Colorado Springs at a hockey tournament and without an Internet connection (I finally came to the hotel business center) which means I haven't set up a Facebook page for the challenge like I planned. I'll get everything set up on Monday, Jan. 3, and post all of the official rules, but we all need to hit the ground running on Monday morning, Jan. 3.

So, get your rear out of bed, get your workout in, plan on eating well, and I'll have the final details up on Monday.

Until then, use the following as your guideline (repeated from an earlier post):

-This first challenge will be four weeks long
-To be eligible, you will post in the comments section here or on the Facebook page I intend to set up, probably at the very last minute, your daily accountability--the workout you did, what you ate
-You will follow some sort of plan. If you are doing a BeachBody program that has you on 5 or 6 workouts a week, you do that. You are welcome design your own program to walk or run or whatever, but you have to do it for at least 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
-You don't have to track your calories, but I highly recommend you do so. It's very enlightening!
-There will be prizes!
-We're on the honor system. I won't be watching you from secret cameras planted at your house. Or maybe I will...

So, just something to think about. More details to come. Let me know if you have questions.

"See" you on Monday. I will be up bright and early doing Day 1, Week 1 of TurboFire so be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment