Tabs

Monday, January 24, 2011

Calorie Guess

Tonight I made homemade fried rice. Everyone likes it and it's way healthier than anything you'd get at any Chinese restaurant.

Unfortunately, it's one of those very more-ish recipes. Yum. I ate too much tonight. I guessed on calories because I don't follow the recipe to the letter (the boys favorite part is the eggs, so I put more eggs in).

When I don't use my Cooking Light recipes, I do wonder about the calories because I don't have time to input every single recipe. But it does get me in trouble.

I'll end up with a deficit today, but I'm not quite sure how much.

Dang.

Workout: Fire 45, Stretch 10

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk
Snack: Brazil nuts, apple
Snack: Sesame seaweed rice chips (sounds gross, but I just discovered these and I love them)
Lunch: Amy's cheese enchilada's (remind me not to buy these again--too high in calories); pea pods; .5 oz. dark chocolate
Dinner: The more-ish fried rice, apples

I assigned myself a total for the rice for what a Chinese restaurant would be, so that put me at 1883 for the day. Ack.

Calories burned: 2004. Sat and worked all day. Tomorrow won't be so bad.

To bed!

1 comment:

  1. Monday's info...
    snack-banana, vanilla soy milk
    workout-Fire 55 EZ
    breakfast-yogurt mixed with cottage cheese, walnuts, blueberries, chia seeds and agave...yum!
    lunch-mixed salad with turkey, lemon juice and soy sauce, pear
    dinner-orange chicken from the crock pot, brown rice, green beans, berry popsicle
    snack-jalapeno potato chips, as I sat on the couch with Dave...such a bad influence!! :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete