Tabs

Monday, January 17, 2011

Quick Update

Because I am exhausted.

Workouts: Fire 45 EZ, Stretch 10. I finally figured out that when there is EZ in the title, there aren't any fire drills during the workout. Whew. Then we skiied for several hours.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk, peanut butter, 1/4 cup blueberries, bite of Finn's eggs

Lunch: huge salad at a restaurant on the mountain. I totally had to guess on the calories because a lot of the salads on the salad bar were vegetables tossed in a dressing and stuff. I think I totally overshot on my estimation because I'm starving tonight and I ate some cereal before my stomach ate itself. Also drank part of Finn's leftover hot chocolate at lunch.

Snack: Hot chocolate, two small chocolate chip cookies

Dinner: 1 cup macaroni and cheese, 1/2 apple

Snack: 3/4 cup hemp granola, almond milk

So I'm clueless about the total number of calories I ate. I assigned myself about 600 calories for lunch because I felt full afterwards and frankly, after all of these years, I've started being able to pretty accurately estimate how much I just ate based on how full I am. At least I thought I could estimate, but what I assigned myself didn't exactly jive with how hungry I was tonight, so apparently I can throw my theories out the window.

Anyway, I hit my calorie goal for the day about an hour ago, so it's all good.

Good night. You guys are doing a great job!

1 comment:

  1. OK, yesterday (1/18) was a bad day all around. Started with Plyo, which I hate. And, then the wheels just fell off, as you'll see...
    Bfast: 1 c. cereal, 1/2 banana, 1 TBSP almond butter
    Snack: zone bar
    Lunch: Subway -- 6 inch turkey with cheese and veggies on flatbread, 1/2 choc chip cookie
    Snack: lots and lots and lots and lots of animal crackers, the Costco organic kind. They are EVIL.
    Dinner: onion rings. Yes, onion rings.
    The moral of the story is that I went to bed at 7 p.m. b/c I felt so incredibly horrible. It was cold and rainy here, I couldn't get warm for the life of me, it was a holiday so Will was home from school and we had no plan for the day (which as my husband has repeatedly told me is a recipe for crabbiness all around and he's right). TODAY IS GOING TO BE A BETTER DAY!

    ReplyDelete