Tabs

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop

I didn't eat my popcorn last night. I considered it, but I wasn't really hungry for it (when was the last time you heard THOSE words come out of my mouth???) and so I decided to go to bed.

Dang. Missing my weekly popcorn is almost like a crisis in my world.

The good news is that I had a lot more energy for my workout this morning.

My friend Gillian, who is running the local weight loss challenge, came over this morning and we did a TurboJam workout together. She was curious about it and liked it enough to give it a whirl over the coming weeks.

We actually tried a bit of TurboFire as well, but she decided TurboJam is more her speed. I don't blame her--TurboJam remains my favorite series of workouts and it burns a ton of calories.

Then I had to go back and do my TurboFire workouts this afternoon.

I also decided early on that I would have my popcorn tonight, so I ate carefully all day so I could have it tonight while watching a movie.

Very exciting, I know.

Workouts:
A little bit of HIIT 20, Turbo Jam Learn & Burn, Core 20, Stretch 40

Food
Snack: 1/2 orange

Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk

Lunch: 1/2 leftover PBJ sandwich, orange (we have a lot of oranges I'm trying to eat up before they go bad--hence, a lot of citrus!)

Snack: 3 dates, 2 tbls. peanuts

Dinner: two gluten free pancakes, 1 tbl. maple syrup (and I ate one ounce of cheese)

Snack: POPCORN. Measured out carefully so I don't go over my calorie total for the day

Total: 1722

Calories burned as of 8:25 MST: 1798

So I won't have a 500 deficit, but I will have a small deficit AND I get to eat my popcorn. That makes me happy.

Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I went to bed early again, so I didn't get this posted yesterday. Here's Saturday's info...
    snack-yogurt
    workout-Fire 45, Abs 10, Stretch 10
    breakfast-2 poached eggs, toast
    lunch-taco salad, apple
    snack-M&M's (what was I thinking?!), Craisins
    dinner-cheeseburger, fries (all homemade, but still...)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's two days, b/c we were visiting friends in Cleveland.
    1/22/11
    bfast: one piece toast with pb
    Snack: blueberries, almonds
    lunch: turkey reuben grinder
    dinner: grilled shrimp with BBQ sauce (NOT good, for the record!)
    exercise: shoulder, back, triceps (P90X)

    1/23/11
    bfast: 1 c. cereal
    Brunch: several bites of these things: bacon, egg casserole, fruit salad, danish, toast (really didn't eat much, was trying to corral my children)
    Snack: zone bar
    Dinner: 1 small piece cheese pizza
    exercise: rest day

    ReplyDelete