Tabs

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Surprise!

I weighed this morning and was down another pound. I won't officially believe that another pound is gone until I weigh again and see that it has stayed down. Again, I suspect that I was dehydrated. Because nothing can explain a loss of 3 lbs. in one week!

My two days off in a row ended up being a good thing. I had a really good workout this morning: Turbo Fire Fire 45 and Stretch 10. Fire 45 is my favorite workout, I think. I got up at 4:45am to do it!

I also worked at ski school for a few hours.

Calorie wise I came out at about 1529 so I'll have a 500 calorie deficit. And now, I'm going to have to go to bed because I am literally falling asleep...

1 comment:

  1. OK, I've been a total slacker the last few days in my posts. Here's my info for yesterday and today...
    snack-yogurt and banana
    workout-Fire 45 EZ, Lower 20
    breakfast-green smoothie (I made this one with parsley, which I'd never used before, and really liked it!)
    snack-apple, peanut butter
    lunch-turkey roll ups, pear, carrot sticks
    dinner-pancakes, eggs, sausage

    Thursday-no workout
    breakfast-juice, tea
    lunch-cheese quesadilla, tomato soup, veggie salad
    snack-craisins
    dinner-baked potato with salsa, leftover chicken dijon
    Can't wait to workout again tomorrow, especially after watching "The Biggest Loser." I always feel inspired to exercise after watching it!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete