Tabs

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is it Bedtime Yet?

I am writing this and then going to bed. We're going to do a bullet point summary because I'm just that tired.

First, Erin, the movie was When Harry Met Sally. Come on! I can't believe you missed that.

1. We were away for the state hockey finals over the weekend.
2. On Friday night, we ate at Smashburger. I ate a cheeseburger, oh yes I did!, but wrapped it in lettuce leaves. And I also ate shoestring onion rings and got kind of testy when Finn ate about half of them. I earned those, darn it.
3. Otherwise, my eating was pretty darn good all weekend. I took my Shakeology and chose wisely.
4. The boys were runners up in the state tourney. Many tears after a heartbreaking loss in the final.
5. No space at the hotel to do my TurboFire DVDs.
6. Instead, I used the hotel treadill for 60+ minutes each day.
7. I despise the treadmill.
8. I decided to redo last week of TurboFire to keep myself on track because I'd missed 3 workouts. Not that anyone is keeping track except me, but that's what counts.
9. Weighed yesterday and was down another 1.4 lbs.
10. I am astonished, but happy.
11. .6 lbs. from my goal for the contest, but I am at the goal weight I had set for myself through BodyBugg.
12. Yay me.
13. I figure I should try to crank off another two lbs. in the coming 10 days to be safe for the challenge.
14. Feeling very good, but tired.
15. Probably PMS. And for the first time ever, I want my period to get here early because right now it's due to start two, TWO, days before I weigh in for the challange. That could seriously mess up my weighing mojo, you know? Dang it.
16. My clothes are getting quite loose. Am having drooping issues, but I'll take it.
17. Despite my motivation to lose two more lbs., today was a rest day, I had to call in sick to work because Finn was home sick, and I picked at food here and there all day. Dang it.
18. I did weigh two days in a row, which I always do, including picking up the scale and shaking it violently several times before stepping on the scale and moving it around several times to either make sure it's accurate or to try and get it to be lower, and the weight came out the same both times. But after today, I wouldn't be surprised if I pop back up. Sodium is not my friend. Or yours.

19. Good night.
20. HIIT 25 tomorrow. That one always scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment