Tabs

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oops! Missed a Workout!

I despise Daylight Savings Time. It is nice for it to be light later, but I hate the time change. It totally whacks me out.

Today was the final day of hockey playoffs. With the time change, I suspected I wouldn't have the energy for an early AM workout. I was right. In my head, I had planned for a rest day. I have tons of work to do and felt like I didn't think I could spare an hour or so today.

In the end, I had hoped that we would be finished by about noon and MAYBE I could squeeze something in, but alas, it was not to be. We didn't get home until after 5pm. The boys won the league championship, so it was all worthwhile in the end!

This is going to be a hard week to get any workouts in, let alone doubles! Three days of mountain work, tons of client work, vacation planning, state hockey tournament this weekend. I'm determined to get at least the bare minimum in.

With that, I'll say good night. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on a normal eating schedule, not trapped at the rink with pizza and birthday cake (which I did not eat!) and subsisting on granola bars out of my tote bag!

I've just realized I'm hungry.

It's midnight. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Sunday's info-
    rest day!
    breakfast-scrambled eggs, toast
    lunch-santa fe salad with grilled chicken at McDonald's (Eric earned a lunch date there)
    snack-kiwi, banana
    dinner-meatloaf, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, green beans and a BANANA SPLIT for dessert...oh my.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete