Tabs

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cereal. It's what's for dinner.

I have eaten cereal for dinner the last two nights.

And I liked it.

I love cereal, in fact. I am somewhat careful about which ones I eat now. Since I try to avoid gluten, I no longer eat my beloved Grape Nuts. Yesterday I did break down and eat some Frosted Mini Wheats though. I'm fairly certain that they are nowhere on Michi's Ladder.

Anyway, it has been a weird last two days, but I can't exactly explain why. What was I doing that I needed to eat cereal for dinner two nights in a row?

I think I did it last night because I didn't want to eat pizza. And tonight, we were at a hockey game until 9pm, so nothing screams "I am a healthy eater" like cornflakes and granola at that hour.

Good example of me not logging my food and forgetting what I ate. I'd better get my act together.

Workouts are good--on track. Today I only got one workout in and that's may very well be the trend for awhile--possibly until the end of the challenge because work is racheting into high gear for the next month.

I hate it when I have to work for a living. It totally messes with my plans.

Hope you are eating well and getting fit and not eating cereal for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. OK, now that Ashley finally had her baby, maybe I can get my life back under control. I must be dreaming to think that. Clearly I have not logged in my food or workouts for the past few days, but I will be back on track tonight!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete