Tabs

Monday, March 14, 2011

Oops, I did it again!

I didn't get up for my workout AGAIN! This hasn't happened in months and months. Daylight Savings Time--I abhor you!

I just saw a news story about how on this particular day of the year, people need to take a nap. Well, I didn't do that, so I'm heading to bed (10:30pm, so early for me, sadly) so I can drag my carcass out of bed before I have to be on the mountain tomorrow morning. Ewww, it's going to be early, but clearly, if I don't do it early, I'm not strong enough to do an evening workout. Plus, I was looking at my evening schedule this week and frankly, it sucks. PTA, hockey practice, cooking for a local family in a bit of a health crisis, etc.

Bottom line: it's going to have to be a 5am situation.

Gross.

I only consumed about 1200 calories today, which I never go that low, but it was pretty much a necessity since I haven't worked out! GAH!

Workout: NONE. AGAIN.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk
Snack: Brazil nuts, apple
Lunch: Amy's Palak Paneer
Snack: 2 oz. cheese, 2 oz. chicken
Dinner: Chocolate Shakeology, almond milk (not in my original plan, nothing else sounded good)

I will weigh in the morning. I doubt I'll be down again since I cheated and weighed on Friday and not what has become my official day. But I'm fine with seeing the same weight because it's still 2 lbs. down from last Tuesday overall.

Just need it to keep moving down. I have to get my $100 back. Shoes. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I missed my workout today, too! I didn't mean to, and was actually awake in time (thanks to Kevin and his need to nurse!), but as I was feeding him, I just felt SO tired. Usually I try to have my Bible study time while I'm feeding him, but I was literally falling asleep while I sat there, so I decided to just go back to bed. And I slept for another hour until I woke up to Phoebe standing at the side of the bed telling me our employee was at the door, ready to work. Not a great way to start the day.
    no workout :(
    breakfast-banana, kiwi, yogurt
    lunch-turkey roll ups, pear, dark chocolate
    snack-apple, walnuts, dried cranberries
    dinner-black bean soup, half of a cheese quesadilla
    Thankfully tomorrow is another day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete