Tabs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

91% Complete

That's what it says on my weight loss tracker goal page on WOWY.

I should be really excited by that because the weight that has me at 91% of my goal is actually BELOW what my original goal was for myself, so that's really good. But I bumped it down by two pounds for the weight loss challenge to make sure I'd be "safe" when weigh in day comes, which is Monday, April 4.

Will I make it? Still not sure. I'm very, very close, but Mother Nature decided to throw me a nice little cruve ball a few days early. Dang her! I'm hoping I deflate by this weekend, but it's darn hard not to GAIN weight during your period, let alone lose it. Grrrrr.

Ah well, it is what it is. That saying is so annoying.

My body is trying to come down with the same cold the boys had last week. It's still lingering around. I've been taking extra Vitamin D and gargling with hydrogen peroxide. Have you ever done that? Totally cool if you want to look like a rabid dog and all foamy at the mouth.

I've been right on track with my workouts. Last week I repeated a week of TurboFire since I basically came apart at the seams during the week Daylight Savings occured. I missed three, THREE!, workouts that week and then when we were at the hotel for the state hockey tournament, there wasn't available space to do TurboFire. So I did the treadmill. I know I already told you all of this. Clearly I need to continue to rationalize those missed workouts to someone other than myself.

I've been able to squeeze in a few two-a-days, but they have been fewer and further between last week and this because of my work schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to get some in during the remainder of this week. I have several days of sitting a lot and working--that does wonders for a body. Not. So I'm working against the tide here, people.

Today was a rest day, which is weird because it's usually Wednesday, so that means I'll have to drag my body out of bed at 4:45am tomorrow to get a workout in before I work on the mountain. Ewww. I'm cringing just thinking about it. I should probably head to bed soon. It's 5pm.

I did ski for several hours, so at least I wasn't sitting and working.

So stay tuned to see if I hit my goal. I really want my $100 back. And I really want a share of the $1,100 that's in the pot! And I confess, I'm willing to take some drastic measures this week to make sure I squeak through. I don't know what those drastic measures are, but if I come up with some, I'll let you know.

Drastically yours,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear all about the drastic measures...only lettuce over the weekend? Wearing multiple layers to sweat it out?

    ReplyDelete