Tabs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Change

Angst. No movement on the scale. I know it's to be expected in the middle of woman issues and, BONUS ROUND, I have a flipping cold. It doesn't seem to be too bad. Yet. Maybe it will just be a mild one, but it's definitely what the boys had last week/weekend.

Good thing this challenge is ending on April 4. It has me plotting all sorts of crazy ways to lose one more pound, including drinking a natural laxative tea, which I just did. Should be interesting...but good grief, I don't want to take a chance that anything random stops me up in the homestretch if it can be avoided.

I know. TMI.

Will report back later if you're not too scared.

Oh, and today was a perfect example of apparently not eating enough early on in the day and paying the price later. All winter I've followed the same plan when I worked at ski school: two eggs and gluten free toast for breakfast, granola bar (early in the season I ate a Trio bar, now I've switched to a no sugar cocoa cassava bar with chia seeds. They get stuck in my teeth. I know carry floss.) and a piece of fruit at break around 10am. Then I would be starving by about 11:30am again. When you let yourself get that hungry, it's bad news. You'd think that after 5 months of this pattern I'd have learned, but apparently not.

So when I got home at 2pm today, I started eating and didn't stop--just shoving stuff in my mouth. And frankly, if I'd stopped myself and had a huge glass of water, I probably would have been fine. But I didn't.

Can't wait to see how THAT turns out.

I did get up and do Fire 55 EZ at 5am.

As a result, I am now nearly unconscious.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment