Tabs

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ultimate Reset: Days 4 & 5 -- A Pattern

So I feel like a pattern is emerging. I'm not hungry and don't need the PM snack one day and then am starving and feel like I DO need the snack (plus more) the next. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to even things out so I'm not feeling these swings. I'm also trying to figure out what the difference is. I wonder if it's the lack of meat? Hmmm, I'll need to look back and see if on the hungrier days there was protein in the form of meat that day.

I still have a backache, but then again, it's the same backache I've had for months. Not sure if it's age or a giant tumor that is slowly killing me.

I'm feeling morbid tonight.

Yesterday was sort of an out of whack day in terms of timing of supplements. I got off kilter for dinner. We were invited to visit a friends' ranch (I'll post pics when I get them on my personal blog) and we were on the go all day and there much later than I thought we'd be. I was good about packing Reset food for lunch, but I didn't take an appropriate snack. I was lucky because I had some leftover lunch, so I ate that. But I hadn't packed the afternoon supplements. I just had them when I got home, but found myself un-hungry at dinner. I drank a Shakeology and that seemed to do just fine.

Or maybe it didn't do just fine because today I've been hungry. I looked at the allowed snacks and multi-grain crackers was among the choices. I don't eat gluten, so I ate rice crackers instead and hoped that was OK, but then I felt like I needed fat/protein, so I added some nuts and even a few bites of fruit. The combination was not Reset sanctioned. And then I realized I hadn't taken my before dinner supplements. I'm having them now, before bed. I hope the world keeps turning!

Got plenty of exercise at the ranch yesterday, but none today. And come to think of it, I sat and worked much of today -- so why am I so hungry?

It is a mystery.

I also fee irritable and a little sad today. Don't like it. Don't like it at all...

I'm hoping it's just all part of the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment