Tabs

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ultimate Reset: Day 14 -- Still Here!

OK, sorry the big lapse. Busy, busy, busy. I'm currently on the last day of Week Two! It hasn't been totally smooth sailing, mostly problems of my own doing. For example, why would I make homemade ice cream for my family when I'm in such a challenge!? I tasted it! And it made me feel sick. So that took care of that.

Days of being needing more food and not needing more have continued to alternate. Yesterday, for example, I was having a bad crash before lunch. I was due to eat the Microgreen salad, which I love, for lunch. It has toasted nuts or seeds on it. I actually cooked up a big batch of nuts and seeds so I'd have them ready when I needed them. So I ate some in advance of lunch. I could tell I was desperate for protein and fat.

And tonight, it's only 7:15pm and I'm already feeling hungry. For a workout today I did TurboFire Stretch 40 so it's not like it was strenuous. In fact, it felt good. So I'm not totally sure what I'll do with what is going to be a roaring hunger in about an hour!

It is a good reminder that this isn't a starvation diet. If you're hungry, eat. So I guess I have my answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment