Tabs

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ultimate Reset: Day 10 -- Halfway!

Today I realized that I'm halfway through Ultimate Reset! Pretty exciting.

I did have some cravings today, but not enough to pop something in my mouth. I was making the boys egg sandwiches for breakfast and I really wanted to eat their leftovers. But I did not. As I go on, my resolve strengthens to stick to the plan.

I did TurboFire Stretch 40 today and I'm also sticking with my plan to alternate days doing that DVD and a walking.

I'm trying to think if I have any advice/major observations. The calorie counts in this second week are definitely lower, especially if you don't eat the afternoon snack, which I haven't been hungry for. I just read on someone else's blog about the Paleo/Primal diet, which is somewhat how I eat anyway and somewhat similar to the Reset. She commented how she no longer grazes -- no longer eats snacks in between her meals, and I'd say that's how I'm becoming. And usually I'm a 5 - 6 times a day eater.

So it's a curious process.

I remain amazed at the lack, egg sandwich desire this morning withstanding, of cravings. Last night I made Finn popcorn, and I ate nary a kernal. Popcorn is my favorite food, people, so this is huge. Hugely huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment