Tabs

Monday, November 29, 2010

The. Best. Salmon. Ever.

And that is according to my son who doesn't like salmon. I'll try to find a link to the recipe for Miso-Glazed Salmon that I made for dinner. It's from Cooking Light. I have two of their cookbooks and I love them and pretty much cook exclusively from them these days. The books feature recipes from the "Weeknight Meals" section of the magazine and there have only been a few we didn't like.

The Chickpea Pasta didn't go down well. I had to invoke the Mercy Rule that night. Oh well. Win a few. Lose a few.

I have a few more days of frantic work deadlines to meet and then I'm going to write some more detailed posts about interesting gobbldy gook I've been reading yesterday.

And who wouldn't love that?

At any rate, here was my day...

Workout: Barely made it out of bed in time to squeeze a workout in. It's cold and snowy. I want to huddle in bed in my woolies. But I did to Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 and got quite a nice calorie burn.

Food
Breakfast: 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, 8 oz. unflavored almond milk, ice

Snack: 2 tbls. cashews

Lunch: Amy's black bean enchiladas, baby carrots

Snack: 4 Triscuits, 1 banana, 2 tbs. almond butter

Dinner: 4 tortilla chips, Miso-Glazed Salmon, wasabi mashed potatoes, salad greens, toma tomato, 1/2 tbs. olive oil.

Calorie total: 1742

BodyBugg stats as of 10:52pm MST
Calories burned = 2143 (goal is 2250, I think I'll just squeak by)

Steps = 10,620

Activity = 1 hour, 20 min.

I'm heading to bed to try and get 7 hours in before the next workout!

This link should take you to the Miso-Glazed Salmon and the Wasabi Mashed Potatoes. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment