Tabs

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Weekends Mess Me Up

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm so good with nutrition and exercise and maintaining my schedule all week, and then all of the other people in the house are around all weekend and I get all off track.

Really, all in all, today wasn't too bad. I didn't get up very early, but I did squeeze a good walk in before we headed to the next town for a hockey festival--my younger son's first (they lost the first game, won the next two). It was an outdoor rink so there was a lot of standing around in the cold and drinking hot chocolate.

Yum.

I'm trying to figure out a way to roll with the weekends without getting too off track. Maybe having my rest day on Wednesday instead of Sunday will help.

Tomorrow we're hiking out into the wild to mercilessly cut down a Christmas tree.

Tomorrow's goal: get a workout in prior to the tree cutting!

Give this idea some thought: does anyone want to do some sort of fitness challenge starting January 3? It won't be based on how much weight we lose, but more about making sure we exercise every day and eat well. I'll sweeten the deal and throw in some prizes--from BeachBody, of course.

If it's something you're willing to think about, put a comment to that effect.

Today's InformationWorkout: 60 minute walk

Food
Breakfast: Instant oatmeal, milk, maple syrup

Lunch: Bagel (one of those new bagel thins--very good way to enjoy a bagel without all of the calories), egg, cheese, sandwhich. Grapes.

Snack: peanut butter cookie, hot chocolate

Dinner: Chili with cheese, a bite of my husband's BBQ sandwich

Snack: cornflakes, milk, banana

Total calories: 1651

BodyBugg Stats (as of 8:54pm MST)
Calories burned: 1875. I'll come close, but won't quite hit my goal.

Steps: 10,418

Activity: 1 hour, 27 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment