Tabs

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ah, the Holidays!

Confessions:

-I haven't worked out since Tuesday
-Today I ate cookie dough
-I will likely eat cookie dough again tomorrow

I've made an interesting discovery these past few days. I finished my work on Tuesday, so I haven't been sitting and working. But even though I haven't exercised, I also haven't been sitting on my rear all day. The result is that I've actually hit my BodyBugg goals without working out. Nice.

It won't last forever, I realize. Eventually, I'll have to sit back down and type all day, but until then, I'm digging this.

Actually, I plan to workout tomorrow, lest I get a little too lazy. Because let's face it, if you take too long off from working out, getting back into a routine is hell.

Plus, Turbo Fire arrived last week and Santa will give it to me a week from today. Thank you, Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment