Tabs

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eating Too Much at One Sitting. Burp...

I underate early in the day today. As a result, I overate at dinner. My calories came out fine for the overall day, but I recommend making a goal of spreading your calories more evenly over the course of the day.

Unlike me today.

Or you will sit around regretting it.

Like me.

A trainer once told me that extra weight around your hips and thighs is a result of inactivity. Extra weight around your middle means you typically consume too much food at one sitting. I think the latter describes my situation today.

I didn't workout before the tree hunting extravaganza. As I lay in bed procrastinating this morning, I convinced myself I shouldn't get all sweaty before gallivanting around in the frozen wilderness.

And in the end, all of that gallivanting around in the frozen wilderness actually burned a fair number of calories, so I'll escape unscathed.

Except of course, for my too many calories at one sitting.

Burp.

Today's Information
Workout: Gallivanting around in the wilderness watching my husband pull a tree through thigh deep snow.

Food
Breakfast: Instant oatmeal

Snack in the wilderness: beef jerky, hot chocolate. Isn't beef jerky such a wilderness sounding snack? Nothing like gnawing on a piece of animal muscle to give you some energy. Thinking about that just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Lunch: Shrimp won ton soup, apples

Snack: Skipped. That jerky really sticks with a girl.

Dinner: Breakfast for dinner! I love it! Two eggs, whole wheat toast, one piece bacon. The fam ate French toast. I did not.

Total calories for day: 1659

BodyBugg stats as of 8:11pm MST
Calories burned: 1754
Steps: 6757--What!? Shockingly low after all of that tramping around in the woods!
Activity: 57 minutes. I must have been strolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment