Tabs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Ate Pie. And It's Not My Cheat Day.

And that about sums up today.

Yesterday was my cheat day. It involved tortilla chips, salsa, sour cream and popcorn.

My ankles are a little puffy today.

Today I ate super clean all day, and low on calories, so that I could afford a piece of pie and some ice cream tonight for my nephew's birthday.

That right there is the tip of the day: If you know you have some sort of celebration, plan for it earlier in the day (or even earlier in the week). That way you can enjoy a small treat without blowing your calorie budget out the window.

Now we're watching 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, or as Finn calls it 40,000 Legs Under the Sea. We challenged him to count how many legs he sees during the course of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment