Tabs

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Reprieve

A short story tonight because I am Sooper Tired.

Didn't get the melamona excision today. Long story for another time. I have a reprieve until early December.

As for today:
Workout: Fire 55EZ
Breakfast: Shakeology, almond milk, maca
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Sushi (our local store now makes it on site. The dude rolling it made up a custom roll for me--1/2 spicy tuna, 1/2 spicy salmon. Yum!)
Snack: 1/2 of Declan's McDonald's french fries. Yes, I know. I took my kids to McDonald's. Emergency dinner run in between school and band concert.
Dinner: Other than the fries, I didn't partake in McDonald's. I came home and ate two bowls of cereal and a banana.

Total calories: 1565
Calories Burned: 2046 as of 10pm

And now, I'm falling asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment