Tabs

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pardon Me While I Undo My Top Button

Truly, I feel like Halloween is the start of a slippery slope to New Year's. I think I said that in a recent post. I cling to the slippery slope for awhile and then I slide down a bit.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have enough weight to lose to participate in my friend's annual weight loss challenge this year. If I don't get my act together, I think the outlook could be grim and I could be right up there in the running for the contest this year! Ack!

When I find myself struggling, I realize that I need to get back to eating more raw. Cooked food tends to trigger overeating with me, so this week I will be focusing on my eating habits. You know, like always.

For now, I'm reclinging and trying to digest a piece of apple pie the size of Rhode Island.

At least it wasn't Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment