Tabs

Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting Back on Track

I still work out.

Sort of.

You'd never know it by this blog.

I did OK on my water challenge. I was on track for the first two weeks and then I had a little trip where I didn't drink enough for about five days. I find when I travel that I don't want to drink as much. Who wants to be hopping up and down every 20 minutes on an airplane? Definitely not your seatmate.

So now I'm pondering what my goals are right now, especially with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in quick succession. I can feel my waistline expanding in anticipation.

My goal is to end the holidays in such a state that I do NOT need to participate in my friend's weight loss challenge in January! I'd love to be able to say, "No, sorry, I don't have 10 pounds to lose this year!" I wonder if that's even possible.

I definitely need to get more specific. This past week I've struggled with PMS eating, without really realizing I was doing it. Now there's some work to be done.

Here's my plan for next week:
1. Get back to gluten free. I haven't been adhering and I can feel it. Ugh.
2. 6x workouts a week.
3. Track food (have been really bad about this lately and it shows).
4. 64 oz. of water a day. I felt really good when I was doing it, I've just been too lazy to follow through.

So there's nothing revolutionary there. It's what I normally do, but I've been a slacker lately.

I just need to have a plan and stick to it. I'm a plan follower. I've had a few weeks of less than stellar behavior, now it's time to dial it back. And not chow through a bar of dark chocolate, almonds and sea salt every few days. Not that it wasn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment