Tabs

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ultimate Reset: Day Two -- I'm Grumpy

Yes, it's true: I'm hungrier today and grumpy. Detox or am I just hungry and grumpy? Hard to say. I'm definitely hungry because I was out and about today, not sitting and working. I did add the afternoon snack, which I didn't eat yesterday, and then I ate a few extra walnuts because I could just tell I was about to crash and burn. Then I actually sat down and closed my eyes for about 10 minutes. After that my kids came yelling into the room asking when dinner would be ready. That's when I became grumpy!

Overall though, a good day. Breakfast seemed huge: a cup of blueberries, a full cup of oatmeal, half a cup of plain yogurt, and some sweetner (I used stevia). I would normally never eat that much for breakfast -- it was a huge bowl of food. But I ate it and didn't feel overly full.

I packed up lunch and the rest of the day's supplements because there were errands to be run and end-of-school activities at a park. It all worked out well.

I've been a little anxious about the last week of the Reset -- nothing like worrying in advance -- because some people have talked about how hard that last week is eating just fruits and veggies. But then Rochelle, one of my upline coaches, posted a good reminder today that everyone's experience has been different and not to compare your Reset experience to anyone else's. Good advice. So keep that in mind if you're having a different Reset than someone else!

Also, I didn't end up walking today. I woke up tired. Tomorrow is another day to try and get out for just a little stroll!

For now, I'm going to get ready for bed. I wonder if I'll dream about food? I feel full, but it's of beans and rice and greens, not a flaky croissant, which my callous child ate in front of me today.

That kid is out of my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment