Tabs

Monday, March 19, 2012

Done with the cleanse

Oh my word. I just spent the last week as sick as a dog. Needless to say, I completely terminated the candida cleanse. Did I do enough to get that crap out of my body? I hope so. Basically, I think the cleanse was eliciting such an immune response (the stuffed nose, swollen glands, etc.) that I ended up with a massive sinus infection. I haven't had one that bad since before my sinus surgery 6 years ago.

Anyway, I'm well on the road to recovery now and ready too move on. Today I started back with a light workout (TurboJam Remix) and I'll do something similar tomorrow. Thursday I want to pick back up with TurboFire and my plan is to mix in some Brazil Butt Lift and P90X Legs and Back. Afterall, swimsuit season is close. Ack!

Now I need to get my nutrition dialed back in, too. This week my goal is to get some raw foods made, specifically some flat bread so I can eat some veggie sandwiches. Yum!

More details on the raw eating later.

No comments:

Post a Comment