Tabs

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wellness Challenge

OK, so here's the scoop. One of my oldest and dearest friends is about to embark on a huge effort to change the course of her health. I'm really, really excited for her so the two of us have hatched a plan to work together and support each other.

She's working on updating her blog and when she does, I'll post the address here. If you get a chance to go and give her a boost, it would mean a lot to both of us!

Now, as for the challenge, I'm not doing prizes or anything, and really, it's whatever you want it to be. It's not weight loss specific, eating a certain way, or working out a certain number of times a week. It's about setting some goals around what you want to accomplish for your own health.

Here are the goals I set for myself for August:

1. Weigh in and record weight in Bodybugg on Monday, Aug. 1
2. Clean eating 6x/week, one cheat day (usually Friday)
3. Workouts 6 days/week, one rest day (usually Sunday)
4. Log food in Bodybugg each day
5. Report in on Get Fit, Have Fun at least 3x/week

I know for a fact that my goals will be different for September. The kids will go back to school, I'll want to start a full-fledged Beachbody program again. This summer I've been doing a lot of walking while the weather is nice and I plan to keep that up for awhile longer.

So that's what my personal challenge looks like for the month of August. What goals will you set?

Tip of the Day: Make a plan. Decide which days you’ll workout and stick to it. Exercise is a non-negotiable appointment with yourself. Period. Nothing interferes with your workout time.

No comments:

Post a Comment