Tabs

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Michi's Ladder

OK, tomorrow's the day! We're starting a new challege--the prize: you, only healthier. Awesome.

Have I told you guys about Michi's Ladder before? I think I have, but here's a link to it again. Hopefully, it works...

Michi's Ladder

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Michi's Ladder. It really divides food up and shows you even stuff that you think is really good might not be so high in nutrition.

My personal goal for the next month is to eat from the top two tiers. That's really hard, I'm telling you. But I'm going to do it. Hopefully I'll get some decent results and experience some weight loss because I'm in danger of losing my $100! I've been all over the place since our first challenge ended a month ago and my wallet is going to pay the price. DANG IT!

So, the top two tiers--that's me.

See you tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. No chocolate or popcorn?! That's hardcore.

    The problem I have with the ladder is the low-fat/non-fat versions being in the top tiers. In my opinion, you're better off going for the 'real' stuff and just eating less of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to eat from only the top two tiers, I would definitely lose...b/c I'd just not eat at all. :) Just kidding (sort of), it is interesting to look at. BTW, got the push-up stuff today, THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so clean today! That may be because of my eating or because I washed my hair for the first time in a few days. :) Anyway, it was a good day and I'm glad to be doing a challenge again to keep me on track. I'm going to post my goals for this time, too, as extra accountability...
    Goals:
    -cut back on refined sugar
    -get to bed by 10 at the latest
    -lose the last of my baby weight (about 10 pounds)
    -work on my abs 3 times a week
    So, we'll see!
    Info for today (Monday)-
    snack-yogurt
    workout-HIIT 25, Sculpt 30
    breakfast-green smoothie (frozen banana, spinach, oats, almond milk and flax seeds)
    snack-Lara bar
    lunch-half of a chicken burrito with spinach and beans, carrot sticks with baba ganoush (dip made from eggplant), 1 oz. dark chocolate
    snack-kiwi and cottage cheese
    dinner-chicken paprikash with rice noodles, peas and fresh pineapple
    snack-some Go Lean Crunch
    Is that all I'm supposed to post? Can't remember!
    Hey Nat, Ashley seems to be in the beginning stages of labor...I'll keep you posted!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete